The latest Trend Diabetes webinar – Covid-19, steroids and diabetes – is now live on our new YouTube channel.
It was held on the evening of Tuesday, July 7, and funded by Sanofi who have had no input into any arrangements or content.
- Understand how common steroid use is in the general population and their use in specific groups of people
- Be aware of the implications of steroid use on glucose control
- Have gained an understanding of steroid use in people seriously ill with the coronavirus
- Be aware of glucose-lowering therapies for steroid-induced hyperglycaemia
- Recognise the need for surveillance in people previously not known to have diabetes and those with pre-existing diabetes
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.