Diabetes Professional Care Summer Summit – ADA into practice
The DPC Summer Forum – ADA into practice will decipher the main outcomes from the ADA Scientific Conference.SESSION 1/5: POST ADA ROUND-UP
This live webinar will cover key take-home messages from the recent virtual ADA 2020 congress to help improve care for people living with diabetes. Our expert diabetes multidisciplinary panel spanning primary and secondary care will distil their main learning points form the congress as well as discussing how this learning might be implemented into day-to-day clinical practice.
Main Learning Outcomes:
– Reflections on a virtual conference format
– Key learnings from acute & chronic complications sessions including DAPA-HF & VERTIS-CV
– Key learnings from behavioural medicine, clinical nutrition, education & exercise sessions including the DiRECT trial & very low calorie eating plans
– Key learnings from clinical diabetes & therapeutics sessions including primary prevention with SGLT2 inhibitors & GLP1 receptor agonists and weekly basal insulin
– Dr. Kevin Fernando (Chair) GP Partner & Medical Education & Scottish Lead
– Dr. David Strain Clinical Senior Lecturer, Diabetes and Vascular Research Centre
– Dr. Debbie Hicks Nurse Consultant – Diabetes, Medicus Health Partners, Co-Chair
– Dr Philip Newland-Jones Consultant Pharmacist Diabetes & Endocrinology Clinical Director Diabetes & Endocrinology
To sign up to one of these webinars, click here.
Registering to this webinar will give you access to the 5 sessions. Please register only once.
To view all sessions details please visit our website: https://www.diabetesprofessionalcare.com/summerforum
– Jul 1, 2020 07:00 PM
– Jul 8, 2020 07:00 PM
– Jul 15, 2020 07:00 PM
– Jul 22, 2020 07:00 PM
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.